Labels

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Weekly Google Hangout - Sunday June 2, 2013

There will be an online video meeting with google HANGOUTS talking about firefighting on Sunday Evening (June 2, 2013) at 8:00 PM Eastern time I will be starting a hangout. I intend to make this a weekly event. For now I am keeping it to 9 folks until we get this mastered and then we will transition into an open HANGOUTS ON AIR, which can have unlimited attendees.

I plan to spend at least an hour or whatever it takes to explore this technology and talk about the job.

I would love to get 8 people to assist me.

If you would like to participate, you need a gmail address as a minimum, (A google + account or sign in is even better but not required). All of this is free.

A webcam and microphone is great because it allows for the interaction that we can get by sharing.

If you want to participate this week send me an email at pete@petelamb.com and include your gmail address. At 8:00 PM I will email you a link, you click the link and we will all be connected.

It will be fun, we will meet, greet, ask questions, problem solve and whatever else comes up.

First eight get in to start!
Pete Lamb
Copyright 2013



Pete Lamb
Copyright 2013