Labels

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Google Hangout Experiment

I am looking to experiment with google HANGOUTS talking about firefighting.
On Sunday Evening (May 26, 2013) at 8:00 PM Eastern time I will be trying a hangout. I plan to spend at least an hour or whatever it takes to explore this technology and talk about the job.
I would love to get 8 people to assist me.
If you would like to participate, you need a gmail address as a minimum, (A google + account or sign in is even better but not required). All of this is free.
A webcam and microphone is great because it allows for the interaction that we can get by sharing.
If you want to try this out send me an email at pete@petelamb.com and include your gmail address. At 8:00 PM I will email you a link, you click the link and we will all be connected.
I think it will be fun, we can meet, greet, ask questions, problem solve and whatever else comes up.
First eight get in to start!
Pete Lamb
Copyright 2013