Labels

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Time to come back...




It has been a long absence for me, but I am now back to the world of blogging for the fire service. My original website started back in 2000-2001.

I updated regularly each and every week about a variety of fire service topics including tactics, strategy, leadership, general opinion and commentary etc..

Due to some personal and professional issues I shut down the blog in June 2009 and have been dormant since then.

I want to welcome everyone back and I look forward to building up my subscriber base back to where it was.

I have continued to teach, train, and lecture wherever I can and I am available to provide classes, lectures, training a, examination prep classes, and actual examinations for departments that request them. Contact me a pete@petelamb.com for more information. I am also continuing to provide training classes that can be used as fund raisers for departments. The department sponsors a training and they use funds received for their organizational needs.

Our format will be roughly the same with weekly posts and more frequently if I can or as circumstances warrant it.

Come in, look around, go to the Main webpage and look at some of our past articles and see what you might want to use for your own department.


Pete Lamb @ Copyright 2012
For information contact pete@petelamb.com